To provide the best healing services possible for each individual.
• To create a community of healthier and happier people.
• To promote optimal health and wellness in all areas of life.
• To serve the North County & San Diego communities with a clean, affordable, effective and safe Community Acupuncture Clinic.
• To educate the community about Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Massage, & Sound Healing Therapy.
• To be community leaders by living in alignment with our True Nature and walking our talk.
What is Community Acupuncture?
Ocean Acupuncture & Massage provides high quality acupuncture treatment at affordable rates in a supportive community setting. We practice a style of acupuncture which mostly uses “distal” points in the hands, feet, ear and head to treat problems anywhere in the body. We will provide a safe environment with professional, compassionate and well trained practitioners.
We want you to come in often enough to really get better and stay better! We understand that everyone’s situation is different, and our primary goal is to make acupuncture available to you as often as you need it.
Research in the United States (as well as thousands of years of tradition in Asia) has shown that acupuncture is most effective when it is done frequently and regularly – once a week is usually the minimum required to make progress on any kind of health problem, however some conditions improve faster with multiple treatments each week. We want to make it possible for you to receive acupuncture regularly enough and long enough to get better and stay better! We want to give you the tools to take care of your own health